JulieHasMoved

JulieHasMoved

MM Lover who is never afraid of casting David as her book boyfriend of the day.

30 Day Book Challenge-Day 15

Froi of the Exiles: The Lumatere Chronicles - Melina Marchetta

The Challenge is on!  Basing my responses on my last year of reading...since I have a good record of those. The mind is not what it used to be! So...

DAY 15 - Favorite Male Character

This one has been tough as I love many...Barrons, Reyes, Four, Camden, Raffe. But for me, the favorite is Froi, once again from The Lumatere Chronicles.

It was the overall journey with this character that for me ranks him on top. His is a character you are just not quite sure about in Finnikin...do you like him? is he that important to the story?  I knew already based on the title of the second book that it would revolve around Froi.  As I read Finnikin, I honestly thought..."Really? Froi???"...but YES...REALLY!!!  I mean I liked Finnikin and the journey he travels on is amazing and honestly I did not think Froi's story would interest me more...so what a surprise Froi was! He is a character you grow to know and love and for me he becomes the central and defining character of this series. The end is a heartbreaker and I cried and cried...how can this be the end?